- 1 Kg mutton
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 cup curd
- 2 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder(Dry sonth)
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1tsp black pepper corns
- 12 cloves
- 8 green cardamom
- 5 stickds of cinnamon
- Few threads of mace
- 2 tbsp white cream
- Chopped coriander to garnish
Method of preparation
1.In a bowl mix mutton with curd and little salt, and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and put whole garam masala, when they start to crackle, put chopped onions anf fry till golden brown.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry again for two minutes.
4. Add all the masala powder and fry till oil comes up.
5. Now add mutton with marinade and stir fry on a high flame for 2 minutes.
6. Now add water and little salt and cook with closed lid till meat is tender and gravy is medium thick in consistency.
7. Keep in mind that, we have already put salt while marinating the mutton, so adjust the seasoning accordingly.
8. Now add cream and stir well and cook for another 3 minutes.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander.
10. Serve Hot.